Faculty Members Sato Hiroaki
- Electrical, Electronic, and Communication Engineering
- [Master's Program] Electrical, Electronic, and Communication Engineering
- Doctorate (Engineering) Field of degree: Electrical and Communications Engineering
Fields of Research
- Measurement and Control Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
Simulations and virtual reality for applications in the optimal design of control equipment
I reproduce real-world systems on the computer to research simulations and virtual reality technologies for applications in the optimal design of control equipment. This technology is useful for completing the design and verification of systems, such as the development of industrial parts for automobiles and other equipment, the development of space technologies such as satellites, etc. I also conduct the analytical processing of biosignals generated from living organisms using signal processing technology, and research the effective measurement of organic activity.
I strive to give students the foundational knowledge in the electric, electronic, and communication fields, and to teach them to use this knowledge to respond to and resolve a wide variety of social issues.